KIT Typhoon H Pro RealSense™Includes Intel RealSense, ST16 Transmitter, CGO3+ Camera Gimbal, Two Flight Batteries, Propellers, Charging Accessories, Wizard In Backpack.
Includes Intel RealSense, ST16 Transmitter, CGO3+ Camera Gimbal, Two Flight Batteries, Propellers, Charging Accessories, Wizard In Backpack.
- Intel RealSense Technology for Autonomous Flight and Collision Avoidance
- Six Rotor Safety
- 3-Axis Gimbal Pans Full 360º
- Capture Up to 4K Video at 30fps / 1080p up to 120fps
- 12.4 Megapixel Still Photos
- Shutter Range 1/30 - 1/8000
- Flight Modes Include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curve Cable Cam, Journey, Follow/Watch Me and Dynamic Return Home
- ST16 Pro Ground Station Transmitter
- 7" Touchscreen to View/Operate Camera
- Wizard Remote for Team Mode Function
- Quick Disconnect Propellers Allow Speedy Install/Removal
- Retractable Landing Gear
- Foldable Arms
- Video Transmission Range Up to 1 Mile (1.6km)
- Takeoff Weight of 4.33lbs
- Flight Time Up to 25 Minutes
- Typhoon H Pro with RealSense Includes ST16 Pro Ground Station, CGO3+ Gimbal Camera, Intel RealSense, IPS, Typhoon Wizard, (2) Flight Batteries, Charging Accessories, and Backpack
By using three different cameras and sensors that refresh at 60fps to build a 3D model of the world, Typhoon H with RealSense™ technology is capable of detecting obstacles and adapting to them intelligently.
An integrated processor communicates with the drone’s flight control system to change the path while still tracking the target. Typhoon H uses GPS - not just vision - to track targets. From a tiny tree branch to a large building, Typhoon H can still navigate around obstacles, regardless of size, and find its way back to the subject, even if the subject becomes obscured.
Typhoon H PRO with Real Sense is operated using the ST16 transmitter. The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives users full control over Typhoon H, allowing them to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of each flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, the six-rotor Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price. Features such as a 4K-resolution 360-degree camera, retractable landing gear, a 3-axis gimbal and autonomous flight modes enable users to take their creativity to the next level.
We Also Recommend